We are a young, innovative company with an intense purpose and passion for bringing innovation to patients with cancer. Join us and work with some of the brightest, most dedicated people in the field. In the end, your work will make a measurable and lasting impact on science, medicine and the lives of countless patients.
We are our employees. We care about your fulfilment, health and well-being. Our competitive compensation and benefits package is designed to look after you while you are busy focusing on patients.
Competitive Salary & Bonus Program
Stock Option Grants
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
401K Retirement Plan
Short- and Long-Term Disability
Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Sick Days
Life & AD&D Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Our success depends on the status-quo challengers, both the visionaries and the creators. Beating cancer requires a dynamic perspective, which is why we not only welcome diversity, we seek it.
We are proud that our industry organization, the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO), also recognizes the importance of diversity. We stand committed to internalizing the principles they set forth, and agree that:
- Diversity in all aspects of business operations will optimize the continued growth and success of the biotechnology industry
- Championing workforce development, diversity and inclusion is the best way to attract, develop and retain the employee talent pool within the globally competitive biotechnology industry
- We will incorporate diversity and inclusion into all aspects of our operations
- We need to lead by example and be outward-facing in our diversity efforts, including with our external partners in order broaden the promotion of diversity
In addition to diversity and inclusion, we value:
- Science that brings meaningful results to patients
- Healthy debate and a sense of humor
- Empowerment, decisiveness and making progress happen
- Transparency and honesty
What gets measured, gets managed. As part of a comprehensive approach to diversity, equity and inclusion at Nkarta, we rely on data to identify gaps, set priorities and enable ongoing measurement of our progress. We publish these data in the spirit of shared responsibility and accountability.
As of November 2020